From my 24 years of living and experiences, I have been exposed to several lessons of life. Here’s an humble attempt to express them through a string of words.
- Life is a big puzzle. Times we would have thought that the biggest challenge has been solved and its time for celebrations. Suddenly, the game uncovers newer and better challenges.
Lesson : Being prepared for these challenges makes the game less interesting. And, not being prepared makes it difficult to play on. Just screw everything and accept that life is filled with puzzles all the time.
- READ this sentence aloud. ‘Human beings are complicated. Every single person is unique and this holds good for self.’
Lesson : We don’t have enough time to understand oneself. Leave alone understanding others and making sense of what others feel from time to time.
- Family may or may not be everything. But, remember that you have all the luxury to fight and make peace with them.
Lesson : Its a universal truth. If your family doesn’t quarrel with you for umpteen number of reasons, be assured, you’re not living a normal life. They can never stop loving you despite the fact you’re the most intolerable-mischievous-disobeying-adamant-demanding-attention seeking person. They have accepted you not for a lack of choice, but because they simply love you. Truly. Madly. Deeply. DOT.
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S. You can miss the TV Series. But not the real people who are your friends.
Lesson : Quoted from ‘To kill a mockingbird’, “You can choose your friends but you sho’ can’t choose your family, an’ they’re still kin to you no matter whether you acknowledge ‘em or not, and it makes you look right silly when you don’t.”
- Love, Relationship, Commitment, Marriage, Family of your own is a nice, cosy dream for many of us. And, is supposedly a beautiful chapter in one’s life journey.
Lesson : Believe in your karma. If it is meant for you, it will happen no matter what. It will find its way into your life.
Dear Women, Don’t settle down before you are completely prepared for it. And, don’t let a relationship define you. You’re to be accepted for who/what/how you are. If your family/friends can do it, the one meant for you will do it too. And, without whining.
Dear Men, If you find an awesome woman, just be with her. Life wouldn’t be simple. It probably would feel like a complex calculus problem. But, sure will be worth it, when you try solving it.