I have this crazy habit to record whatever I had experienced every year in my blog space.
So here it goes.
What went well –
- Completed Certification in Project Management from Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Did my First Music Production for a play – an adapted version of Mahabharata text for American International School, Chennai
- Wrote about 10 blog articles for Tanishq Swarna Sangeetham, a reality show on Classical Music that got broadcasted in Raj TV
- Started Quilling, clay modelling (using polymer clay and air dry clay)
- Credited for a song in a Tamil movie, Nalanum Nandiniyum
- Performed Thatha-Patti’s Sadhabhishekam (80th birthday celebrations)
- Started baking
- First exhibition of my handicraft work for display cum sale happened in Chennai
- Completed M.Music (Masters in Music) – First year successfully
- Switched to a new job with Human Factors International, Mumbai/Pondicherry
- Became a Certified Usability Analyst
- Performed around 20 classical music concerts across the year
What didn’t go too well –
- Two of my classmates Chintan Buch and Sahil Quereshi are not amidst us today due to a car accident
- Passing away of too many legendary artistes and amazing people who were such inspiration to me
- Still disturbed by so many violence against women in the form of rapes, abuse; against children.
You’ve been very awesome to me.
You better be nice to everyone around me.
On that note, here’s wishing all my readers a fantastic new year 2014.