DECEMBER 2010: Last month of this year. A month of conflict, confusion, contradiction, complications and not so good a month (personally). In 4 more days, on December 22nd 2010, I am completing 21 years. Nothing to rejoice about it. Friends usually advice me not to look at my past life. But today, I decided to take a look at my 21 years of life. What have I done in life? Well. Answer is Nothing! I had been the typical girl in many senses. Been a kid, a teen, and now, trying to be a matured woman.
From being an extremely innocent girl, I became this talkative one when I was in teens. Everything has changed for me since I was 17 or 18 years old. Ever since, I have met many people in my life. Both good and bad. Good ones are still my friends, well wishers and the bad ones were gotten rid of. I have dealt with many experiences in life and learnt greater lessons the hardest way!
Now, I wanna change. “Change for good”. And wish to do better things.
Few things I would like to start doing in the coming few months –
- Initiate myself to write a book
- Sign up for a foreign language – Say, Spanish/German
- Make 2 or 3 short films – Serious films
- Create a new design portfolio consisting – Logos, Posters, Brochures, Office Stationary, Greeting cards, Bookmarks, Magazine covers, Cartoons, Webpage templates, etc.
- Learn atleast 30 new kritis/songs 🙂
- Start gym-ing
- Read 40 new books – novels, short stories, management books, biographies, etc.
- Click for photography portfolio – Portrait, Nature/Landscape, Night, B/W, Street, Fashion, Food, Product, Feature stories, etc.
- Volunteer working for many NGOs
- Design PR/Marketing campaign for famous brands
- Watch one movie everyday or every-night
And the list is definitely an endless one. I hope to kick-start with few things right away so that I am done by most of them by the end of March/April 2011.